Everybody is aware of the changing media industry. Let’s have a look on the fascinating trends in communication culture! Many business models will no longer pay out and it is hardly possible to just transfer old habits into the new environment. To understand the new boundary conditions and recognize how to stay in an active role, is the objective of this talk.
– Smartphone revolution: Two billion smartphones
– Augmented vs. virtual revolution: Google Glass, Siri and the Filter Bubble
– Internet of Things: Self driving cars, 3D-Printing, Machine-to-machine communication
– Quantified World: Self tracking, sensors everywhere
– Singularity: what will we find at the end of this journey?